Should you use commercial locksmith services? There are many benefits to hiring an experienced commercial locksmith for your business. At NG Key Works, we pride ourselves on our exceptional commercial locksmith services. We like to keep our clients informed, which is why we’ve created this article with all of the information you need to help you decide if a commercial locksmith is right for you.
Why Commercial Locksmith Services Are Important
If you are a business owner, one of your most important priorities is keeping your assets safe.
Whether you operate out of a single office or own multiple warehouses, your business contains costly materials that can catch the eye of potential thieves. No one wants a break-in, and this is especially true for companies that house materials such as costly electronics, custom orders, and unique equipment.
The best way to ensure that all of your assets stay safe within the confines of your building is with commercial locksmith services.
Services You Can Expect from a Commercial Locksmith
When you hire a commercial locksmith, you can expect to see quite a few beneficial services.
Your commercial locksmith will perform a variety of services during their first view visits, and will follow up with you on a routine basis to make sure that all of your upgraded locks are working as they should.
Before any work starts, however, your commercial locksmith will consult with you and find the best solutions for your location. Every business is different, and your commercial locksmith will focus on your unique needs when developing a plan that suits your company.
Some common commercial locksmith services include:
- Master Key System – This commercial locksmith service involves updating the locks and keys to your building to where there is one master key for all of these entrances. With a master key system, your business will have fewer keys that circulate around your staff, which will in turn grant you better control over your commercial property. If you are interested in a master key system for your business, your commercial locksmith will be able to create, maintain, repair, and replace all the hardware for this system.
- Access Control System – This is a more upgraded entry system, as it operates without a key. An access control system is typically installed at all entrances to your commercial property, and requires a card or keychain to be scanned for entry. This electronic system is connected to monitors, where you can track the log times of your employees and other staff members who are part of your access control system. This commercial locksmith solution is easy to operate and update, and your local locksmith will walk you through how everything works at setup.
- Yearly Checkups – No matter what commercial locksmith service your business uses, your local locksmith will need to visit your business on a routine basis to ensure that all of your locksmith systems are working properly. During a yearly checkup, your commercial locksmith will check your building’s locks, door hinges, and pivots. If anything needs repairs or replacing, your commercial locksmith will let you know the best course of action to take.
- Emergency Services – While everyone wants to avoid emergencies, these things do happen, particularly at the worst of times. It’s good to be prepared for these unfortunate occurrences by signing on with a yearly contract with a commercial locksmith. This ensures that you are placed in a priority spot in the event that you have a break-in or lock-out. Some commercial locksmiths even offer discounted rates to business owners who sign up for emergency services as part of their annual contract, like NG Key Works.
- 24/7 Solutions – When you use a local commercial locksmith, you get the benefit of having an experienced team on standby when disaster strikes. Oftentimes, these particular situations occur outside of business hours, and it’s a relief to have a commercial locksmith who will come to your location after everyone else is closed for the day.
Where to find a Commercial Locksmith Near You
NG Key Works is your team of local commercial locksmiths. We have the experience and equipment needed to solve all of your commercial locksmith needs. Whether you need a master key system or access control system, NG Key Works is here to make sure your business is secure. Call us today to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions about Commercial Locksmiths
Commercial locksmiths provide a variety of services from changing the locks and keys at your business location to installing electronic access control systems to 24/7 emergency services.
NG Key Works is the premier commercial locksmith in north Georgia, servicing the cities of Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Marble Hill and Jasper. Call today! 706-974-8858